As some of you might know, I have always been a bit of a party planner at heart...and with four kiddos, I have lots of practice! With the support of my amazing husband and the push of a few friends, I have launched Prairie Tale Parchments. I absolutely love, LOVE putting together unexpected patterns and colors to create the inspiration to launch a truly fabulous party. If I were 24, single and childless, I would event plan all day every day in a heartbeat! But for now, I am designing invitations and party coordinates for ALL types of events. Designs can be emailed for you to print independently or I can have them professionally printed and provide perfectly coordinated envelopes to save you time! Below are some samples and please email me at prairietaleparchments@gmail.com and visit my ever-growing shop at prairietaleparchment.etsy.com. Thank you so much for your support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment