Friday, September 30, 2011

Well, here we are . . . my first blog entry.

Some might wonder why I am doing this (I wonder a little myself)! But basically this started one night while I was looking at another blog and a woman’s cat had knocked a drink over across her bathroom counter and my husband said “We have silly stuff like that happen to us all of the time…you should blog about it!” So here I am! My husband came up with blog title and I found a template and BAM - - A Prairie Tale Life began.

A few things to know about me. Most importantly, I am sarcastic…so when it seems like I am being over the top or cranky or judgmental…I’m generally being a complete smarty pants with no serious purpose. I have 4 kids, a hilarious husband, a great job and a messy house…who has time to be serious?!? I will say the things everyone is thinking, in the most tactful way possible of course ;) I love taking on DIY projects and hope that this blog will keep my husband and I accountable to all of those to-do’s we have started! And of course, I plan on showing off my hot husband and adorable kids, because really-have you seen these cuties???

Hopefully you find something entertaining, a project to work on or an uplifting anecdote on those ‘feels like a Monday’ kind of days! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment