Saturday, February 4, 2012

Weekend in Comanche

A few weeks ago, Kyle and I went to visit my Mom's parents, Grandmom and Granddad, in Comanche. Now remember, I was high on painkillers for most of the trip and on antibiotics that made me nauseous. But my granddad was so excited for us to come, so away we went!! Kyle and I had some alone time in the car and then hung out with Granddad for a bit. We checked into our hotel and then headed to the nursing home to see Grandmom before dinner. Her spirits were pretty high, but man it's hard to watch people get older. She and my granddad love each other so much though and that's a great thing to see! It was a short visit but it felt great to give them a little bit of change in routine :)

We love you so much Grandmom and Granddad!!!

Up next...30th birthday festivities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment