So I am sooo far behind with the blog! After Easter, the hubs and I took a little respite with Mims and GP and when we got back I was sick and in bed for FOUR days! I had no energy and Kyle was amazing taking care of EVERYthing! If not for him, Mimi would have been doing some major overtime. At the tail end of my sickness, it was time for the girls' Spring Programs. I mustered up just enough energy to head to their schools. Corin's program was an Ocean of Fun. She was the cutest lobster ever! And yes, superdad, Kyle, made the costume :)
Our little lobster :)
I thought her tail was the best!!
The next day was Leah's turn. Their program was short and sweet-a sampling of what they do at group chapel.
This is Leah and her playdate buddies-Amanda, Ransom and Zylina.
The Lang Gang watching things.
After the program they had family night with hot dogs, bouncehouses and a train ride!
It was a busy week, but we managed to make it through :)
Up next, end of soccer season!

No comments:
Post a Comment