Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September Catch Up!

I have been a very bad blogger lately...I would blame it on acquiring a blog for my daughter's cheer squad, but I haven't updated that either, so....

Cheer and Soccer season have started and it has been BUSY!!

First up was Friday Night LIghts for the cheerleaders..it was muggy! But playing under the lights is always fun :)



Then week 1. We started the day with cheer pictures (hence the super straight hair) and then headed off to our first game of the day! 





After cheer we grabbed lunch and then headed to game #2, go Rocking Rainbows!!



Neither teams won, but everyone had a great time!

Now that school is back in session, weeks consist of school, practice, homework and a little bit of sleep (and for me, a lot of laundry!!!).

So fast forward to the next weekend and we switched the soccer unis up a bit! 



Go Coach Kyle!!!


Leah and her soccer BFF Alivia


On September 15, we took a sports break and our baby girl was baptized. After completing her classes, she was baptized and it was great! She is so smart and attentive and Kyle and I couldn't be more proud!







I LOVE how Kyle and I are looking at each other in this one!










The kids and their godparents, Mimsy and GP.


My sexy husband!!


We finished the night off with Cantina Laredo...yumm! 



And this how we all feel these days...but we are loving every minute! I promise to be more on top of the blog :) Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment