Unless you have played in the cold and the rain and this last weekend we managed both! Leah had a morning soccer game in the drizzle {I don't know that it was full on rain just yet} but it wasn't particularly cold. The girls turned it on though! The rain brought out the rainbows because it was by far the best they had played all season!
Maddox loved playing in the rain!
By the time we hit Corin's game in the late afternoon, to was full on rain and COLD! With ponchos, a tent and some hot chocolate, the girls made it through!
During the 3rd quarter, the home team cheerleaders visit the visiting cheer squad...I will have to say I was very happy we were the visitors this week!
I am happy for the rain and the cool front...but hopefully this weekend we can just deal with the cool weather :)
No comments:
Post a Comment