Sunday, December 30, 2012

Halloween!


I am bad, really, really bad! I am so sorry it has been forever since I have blogged! My pet project, Prairie Tale Parchments, took off with Christmas card orders and kind of took over life for a little bit :) BUT the shop is closed until the New Year so it is time to catch up on some blog posts!

First off, Halloween! It was a double event day for our family! First, Leah had her cast removed...I think she was a bit disappointed to still be sore but she made a pretty quick recovery!



Before trick or treating we were lucky enough to be able to get the kids faces painted! Corin and Leah both decided to be angels and Maddox wanted to be a dragon! They had fully homemade costumes, so judge nicely :)





We trick or treated with our neighbor friends and have just now gotten rid of all of the candy {thank you Mimi!}







No comments:

Post a Comment