Monday, December 31, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Maddox and Leah's school programs coincided with the Thanksgiving Break this year. And of course, they were on the same night...so Mimi and I hurried to Maddox's while Kyle took the girls to Leah's. Maddox did a great job and looked like such a big boy!









We rushed from ECS to Robertson and caught Leah's program just in time to hear her speaking part! It was seriously divine intervention! Kyle and I were worried she might freeze up but she was great!!





Before the break started, Maddox had a Thanksgiving Feast at his school. 







This year we decided to stay home and keep Thanksgiving simple...the holidays get so busy with trying to be everywhere, everyone want you to be and I don't know about you, but by the end of it my kids and husband are exhausted and cranky. The kids were gone the weekends before and after Thanksgiving so we decided they needed a break! 

We stayed home and cooked our own dinner. Kyle made rolls from scratch and chili cheese grits. I made green beans and mac n cheese, while everyone spent the day in their PJs! It was perfect :)















No comments:

Post a Comment