I know I need to be better about blogging...so many people, so little time kind of thing and I really do want everyone to know how we are doing. But I may not be able to make weekly updates and might have to focus more on 'big' events!
Little Man's birthday party is tomorrow morning {and it is of course going to be freezing!} but I will definitely have pictures of him and whatever little friends are brave enough to bundle up and come be a SHARK IN THE PARK!
But until then, here are a few images of what has been keeping me VERY busy!!
This year we decided to order shirts for the Rocking Rainbows! Everyone picked their own color tee and had this screen printed in white on the front and back. We are a fabulously colorful sideline!!
A friend of Corin's is on the Pink Panthers team. I was able to find the font they used for the Pink Panther cartoon and decided to go retro from there...I LOVE it!!
And then there are the Tinker Belles...how can you resist a font with a heart for the dot on the i??
While I couldn't be in Austin this weekend with my Lovely Lassos, I am so so happy I got to work on all of the design for the Reunion!
And one of my most favoritest things that I have been working on is shabby chic designs for Kyle's fantastic cousin, Clinton, and his amazing fiancee, Megan. I have to give her major credit~the wedding was the best mix of keys, shabby chic, vintage ever! So happy I got to step into the wedding world with these designs!
To check out more of my designs, head on over to FaceBook {dang Mark Zuckerburg and his billion dollar conspiracy!}
www.facebook.com/PrairieTaleParchments
I promise, promise to be better about blogging, but seriously people, if you are wondering what we are doing...use the phone or send an email! I promise we miss you even if you don't hear it enough :)






No comments:
Post a Comment