Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's CHEERtastic!

This weekend was the Frisco Football League's Cheer Extravaganza and Corin's last football game of the season!!! Let me start by saying, the FFL takes cheerleading VERY seriously and I wouldn't exactly consider Kyle and I cheer parents...The whole thing was cuh-razy!! {and terribly organized} I understand that it is a large task, but the whole seem thing structured terribly...but I digress.

Corin had so much fun {even though she seemed terrified all night} and the LONGHORNS were awesome!!!





 














Here is a video of the Longhorn's Squad Performance {all 3 minutes :)}





On Saturday we spent the afternoon at Corin's last game and it was COLD and WINDY! But the Longhorns finally won a game and everyone was SOOOO excited! It was a great way to end the season.










Everyone has had so much fun with cheer this year...but I think we are all happy for the break :) At least until both of the girls start soccer in the Spring.

Coming up next is Leah Avery's 5th Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment