Last week Aunt Danielle came to town! So after a rough start to the day Thursday (12+ hour migraine, trip to the doctor, CT scan and being rescued by my husband after the car we had borrowed from my mom decided to crap out on me) it was time for some QT with Big D!!!
Thursday night we had dinner and then put some rainbow colors in Danielle's hair. It was a Pinterest idea and way more complicated than I thought it would be, but here ya go...
Friday night we had dinner at Cristina's...
Saturday we didn't see Danielle {gasp!} but she had her BFF's baby shower and we had SOCCER! But Sunday mom, Danielle and I had lunch at NM Mariposa...this is quickly becoming a tradition and Corin and Leah should be old enough for it in just a couple of more years :)
Sunday night we took family white pictures a la Modern Family and ordered take out. Mostly it was a visit full of nothing but it was absolutely perfect! Miss you so much Danielle!!!
{white pics coming soon...first I need to photo tutorial myself ;)}
No comments:
Post a Comment