I cannot, canNOT believe my Maddy is turning 3!! He is totally in a terrible threes faze and can be a total toot but that boy melts my heart!
Of course birthdays mean donuts! I thought getting donuts for Corin was early but...my company has an annual meeting and this year it landed right on Maddox's birthday! So I had to be downtown by 7:30, which meant the donut store at 6 AM! Ugh...but Daddy stayed home and got everyone ready for school and did donuts :) For dinner we met Mimi and Jojo at Cristina's and opened presents! {you will notice a theme with all of his presents-trains and anything with wheels!}
Fast forward a week to his birthday party...because Maddox switched schools on his birthday, we planned a small get together at our house, but the sick bug attacked most of our guest list :( But sweet Miss Emma and I had some QT with an old friend!
His party was Choo-Choo themed. Which brings us to my next venture...Prairie Tale Parchments! I designed, printed and assembled all of the paper goods for the party and am going to start creating some more designs to sell on etsy! Let me know if you need anything paper!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment