Thursday, March 1, 2012

Why My Husband is Awesome!!

Okay, so most of you already know how awesome Kyle is, but in 24 hours he seriously did EVERYthing right! So here’s the rundown…

Maddy Moo started at a new school on Monday and Tuesday morning started riding the bus. He was a little hesitant but waved to me from his seat and was on his way! Fast forward to Wednesday morning and Maddox was NOT excited about getting on the bus. I mean grabbing ahold of the door frame, screaming ‘I don’t want to go’, ‘go back in the house mommy’, etc. I carried him across the street kicking and screaming doing my best not to cry, finally handed him over to the bus monitor who had to block the door so he wouldn’t run out. It was not a great start to the day. I called Kyle and told him I didn’t need his logical reasoning and that I knew Madd would be fine but I needed some calming down. He did his best and then sent me texts all morning about how great Maddox was doing! It made me smile every time!!

Then he took me dress shopping at lunch to lift my spirits and I actually found something!! Once we got home and dinner talk started, Kyle said he already had plans for us and to load up the car…we were going to FUZZY’S…yay!! Then we hit up the mall. We didn’t end up buying anything but we all had a good time together. Then back to the house where a headache monster attacked me! All of the sudden one of those headaches that gets worse whenever you move hit me. I got in bed and thought I could just sleep it off. Without even asking, Kyle got me some headache medicine and ice. I swear if he could’ve he would’ve washed my face and brushed my teeth for me! I crashed for the night and woke up feeling better this morning!

If someone had asked me to describe my soulmate, I couldn’t have described Kyle. I didn’t know someone as wonderful as him existed!! I am so lucky/blessed/grateful to have someone that does all of the little things that make every day better!!

I love you Castle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment