So the title of this post would seem like something super exciting was going on at the Lang house, and if you consider the flu, strep throat and losses by both the Longhorns and Red Raiders exciting, then you're right!
However to me this time of year signifies all of my babies getting sick. Poor Maddox was under the weather most of last week with various things-a few doctor calls, and a short bout with the flu. Wednesday through Saturday were incident free and we even managed to squeeze in a visit with Brian, Megan, Caleb and Baby Ratcliff-to-be at Corin's cheer game. After that, we all headed to Mimi's house to hang out with Mark, Kim, Cash and Kenzi Jo. Everyone played rode four-wheelers and tired themselves out. Then Sunday we were scheduled to go to MawMaw's for lunch to see Rebecca but bailed because of sick Baby K. He was the saddest little thing I had ever seen :( He ran a fever, had crusty eyes whenever he slept and was basically just a big ball of boogers! The fever made him want to cuddle nonstop and I was SO happy to oblige. Monday he was about the same and Tuesday morning my cuddle greed attacked! It felt like there were marbles in the back of my throat, so off to CareNow for the anticipated positive strep test. Our poor nanny has bronchitis so Kyle stayed home and took care of the kids so I could get some rest (have I mentioned how perfectly amazing my husband is??). So now that I've slept all day and have been banished from work again tomorrow, my cabin fever is setting in (and the anxiousness of waiting for the girls to catch something) and the blog world was calling my name...
So time to catch up on all of those things that make our life a true prairie tale :)
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment