Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Baby Girl Turns 7!!!

Man does time fly?? I cannot believe that I have a 7 year old! Corin has so much of my personality it's not even funny. But that just means she's super awesome, right?! She is the caretaker of the kids and even though sometimes she will pester them to death, she will always make sure they are okay. She is a people pleaser all the way and wants to be the best at everything. To our little Longhorn cheerleader, Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Corin had her party the weekend before her birthday {two of her BFFs also have December birthdays, so us moms have to coordinate ;)}. She picked GattiTown with her cheer buds and the Prosper Three Amigos. I am all for parties that aren't at my house. While I loved doing all of the decorations and food and theme crazy things for Kasen's Dino party, it is always nice to just take a back seat and show up with cupcakes...and we did just that!

 The Birthday Girl

Pizza Time

 The boy can eat some cupcake

 Bumper Cars...HUGE hit!

 We didn't even put money in these...he was happy just to 'drive' the car

 Pirate Ship

 Leah and Carly

 BFFs for Life!...I would drive Corin around all over to hang out with these two.

 Madeleine couldn't find anyone to play air hockey with so Kyle and Kasen stepped up :)


 PRESENTS!!!

So for Leah's birthday {which was on a Sunday} I got donuts for the kids. I didn't really think this through. Corin's birthday was on a Friday...ugh, off to the donut shop at 6:30 before K left for work. This time the girls had pink heart and Maddox had a chocolate football!



The night of her birthday, we met Mimi and Jojo at Chili's {and experienced the worst service ever}. She opened presents and got a Barbie art pack, sparkly belts and a new book! 


Corin said it was the best birthday ever, so I think it was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment