My company, Ryan, had their annual Christmas party on Friday night at the Ritz Carlton downtown. It's our 20th year, so our CEO asked for 'special' entertainment. The result...Pat Green!! So not only did Kyle and I have a night without kids packed with loads of adult convo, we had drinks and dinner at the Ritz and what I would classify as a pretty freaking intimate evening with Pat Green! Kyle and I made bets as to how many songs he would play...it ranged from 3 to 10. He ended up playing for an hour and we danced for most of all of it :) It was hands down one of the best nights out in awhile and a great chance to mingle with some coworkers {and it not have to do with taxes!}
view of Pat from our table
view of Pat from our dance spot
my super awesome {and incredibly helpful} coworker, Alison, and my boss's wife, Ashley {so good to know she gives Adam as much of a hard time as he gives me!}
and of course, my awesome hubs! Love you babe!! Muash!

No comments:
Post a Comment